Happy Monday! I don’t know about you but I am a podcast lover. I am so encouraged and motivated by them. I thought it would be fun to share my favorites with you.
There’s something so special about the very first Podcast I ever listened to, Revive Our Hearts. I was told about this ministry from a dear friend. They have some really great 30 day challenges that I have done, I really recommend them!
1. Revive Our Hearts The love and knowledge that Nancy Leigh Wolgemuth shares about the Lord with these podcasts have helped carry me through some of the most difficult moments in my life. Seriously you will walk away feeling enriched and stronger in your faith.
2. Your Move with Andy Stanley I can’t really put into words how great Andy Stanley is. Just go listen!! He is wonderful!
4. Dr Laura She’s so many things 🙂 where do I start! She’s bold, moral, honest (some say rude), funny and tells it like it is. We all need a little Dr Laura in our lives. P.S I met Dr. Laura at a book signing for The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands years ago it was pretty cool!
5. Focus On The Family These next two are constant and classic. Their titles pretty much explain it all. They are all about Christian family values, marriage, parenting and personal growth.
6. Family Life Today You may have heard of The family life marriage conferences. Matt and I went years ago to one in Monterrey. This is such a cool ministry. They have a great app too.
7. Joyce Meyer is a powerhouse. She is amazing and full of faith, knowledge and wisdom. You will feel challenged and convicted to be who God calls you to be after listening to her.
8. Dave Ramsey I usually catch Dave on the radio but sometimes I’ll download his podcast if it’s been awhile since I’ve heard him on the radio.
9. Christy Wrights Business Boutique I just recently started listening to Christy Wright’s podcast. I heard her on Dave’s show and loved everything she had to say. She always has a guest on each podcast, which I love. It’s such practical advice.
10. New Life Live This is another show that I usually catch while I’m in the car. They are a group of Christian Counselors that answer callers questions. It is so, so good but beware it is usually for mature audiences.
There you have it some of my favorite podcasts. I have a few in my library that I want to get to but just haven’t yet.
Do you have any podcasts you love and want to share? I am always looking to add to my list!
Have a great week 🙂